Sorry y’all for my delayed post. This week woof, has been a tough one. I feel like I’ve been running around like crazy. It honestly started with a really busy weekend that ended around bedtime on Sunday. With all that being said, I was unable to go to the grocery store, clean my apartment, and just have a breather. As you know, Sundays are my jam, I can re-piece myself together after un-piecing (if that is a word) myself during the workweek and Saturday. But life happens and I am so excited to have a low key weekend.
I snapped this photo last Sunday after my Soul Cycle class.
1. I got a new job!!!! It is at the same company but I am thrilled with my new position.
2. I did a lot of shopping this week (oops!). I purchased this adorable coverup, these Gucci dupes, a Groupon facial package, this top, and these sandals. Speaking of Groupon, have y’all ever bought anything from there? The spa that had this package apparently is really good (I read every review site) but the deal seems too good to be true. It’s like $80 for 2 facials…crazy.
Here are the Gucci Dupes, PS they arrived in 2 days!
3. You bet I’ll be making Jess’ amazing buffalo chicken meatballs this weekend.
4. How adorable is this bag? It is only $60 but looks like a thousand bucks!
5. Stay tuned for more Valentine’s Day related content next week, but in the meantime, I’m running to my local store to grab these for myself #treatyoself
Have a great weekend!? What are your plans? Would love to hear them!