Happy Friday! I can’t believe how close we are to February already! Usually January and February are the slowest months because you know, mother nature is never on our side, however this month is FLYING by. It has been a very emotional and stressful month but hopefully all my prayers will be answered and I will be receiving some good news soon! This weekend will be a busy one, I am volunteering at an event with the First Tee, an organization that I am really passionate about and then I’m celebrating a friends milestone in Sunday with a bunch of my college girlfriends.
My Friday Favorites:
- Regardless what side of politics you believe in, these photos are incredible of the women’s marches that took place across the country last Saturday.
- I purchased this S’well water bottle (seen in picture above) and love it! I got it in 25oz.
- I won my first raffle / prize ever last week. I scored this eating clean book…can’t wait to start cooking!
- My family and I are hopefully planning a trip to Ireland in the fall and I’ve been wanting to invest in a more professional camera. Any recommendations? I’ve been highly considering this one.
- What I’m lusting / needing this weekend: Need more face cream since I’m out, this nail polish is so different but so fun, added another pair of my favorite earrings to my shopping cart, love this faux shearling vest (so cheap), these sunglasses, this necklace
- Grace has the most incredible blog post with tips and tricks of blogging. A must read!
- Did you check out my favorite J.Crew new arrivals, book wishlist and Tuckernuck faves?
Have a great weekend!