Y’all we made it to another Friday. WOHOO! It was really nice having Monday off to just relax and do a couple of things but I always get giddy when Friday roll around. Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend?
Some of my favorites from this week:
- Rejection Letter From My Dream School (great read)
- Lululemon has a good sale section right now. I bought 2 things last weekend and have been constantly wearing them ever since!
- Last week they laid to rest Detective Steven McDonald. Look at all the NYPD cops that showed up to pay some respect for their hero. Another reason why I love my city!
- How to clean Hunter Boots. Going to do this on Sunday! Sure hope it does the trick.
- Been thinking about doing Whole 30 for some time now. I purchased the book a couple of months ago but never really dove into it. The only issue that I a have is that I really hate eggs and those seem to be the only food that I can eat for breakfast. And I know that I can’t eat dinner leftovers for breakfast either. What can a girl do?
- Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Ex’s and Oh’s video. SO GOOD you guys.
- Jess has a fantastic post on goals and resolutions.
- Did you read my winter weekend routine, my go to winter inspired casual outfit, and let’s get personal post?
Have a great weekend!