When I think of Gap I automatically think about my childhood and those GAP sweatshirts. No joke- I owned probably fifty of them. They were so comfy and I was obsessed with every color. I have lost my relationship with Gap over the years, besides my yearly purchases of long sleeved t-shirts (they make the best), until now. Gap has stepped up their game…BIG TIME. There are so many pieces of clothing that I must add to my fall wardrobe. They currently have 30% off regular priced items so be sure to stop by and check the new Gap out for yourself!
(1) Floral drop-waist dress: I mean, how adorable is this dress? I love the length and the print. The short sleeves are a perfect transition from summer into fall.
(2) Cozy open-front cardigan: Who doesn’t love a giant/comfy/oversized cardigan for the fall or winter months? I live in these types of cardigans because they can easily be worn with leggings or jeans. They are just perfect.
(3) Classic leather boots: 98 bucks?!?!? See for yourself to believe it. How perfect is that price (especially with 30% off today). These boots are perfect for fall and would look great on anybody! Definitely worth the purchase.
(4) Two-tone waffle cowl scarf: I LIVE for these scarves in the fall and winter months. They are so cozy and are perfect for the cold winter days! Must-have for sure!
(5) Zip-back shift dress: I am currently purchasing this item as we speak. I think this is a perfect black dress to wear at work, school, running errands, etc. I love the zipper in the back and the sleeve length. Would look adorable with a cute lightweight scarf.
Gap has stepped up their game tremendously in my eyes. Where have I been Gap? You certainly have me as a customer again. What do you all think of some of my Gap finds? Anything from Gap that caught your eye?
Be sure to comment and follow me on