Since I’m new to this whole blogging thing I figured I should include my favorite places to shop:
1. Tory Burch, the Reva ballet flats are my absolute favorite. They are comfy, cute, and practical for any outfit! To dress up your outfit add a bright color to jeans or even leggings! These shoes go with anything!
2. J. Crew, I’ve been a loyal buyer of this store for many years. Basically my entire wardrobe has many pieces from each seasons collections. I’m a huge fan of their jeans. I love wearing a pair of jeans with a white t-shirt. If I want to dress it up or add my own touch I tend to accessorize. PS- I ordered the Wintress Puffer a couple weeks ago and I am very happy I purchased it. It’s key to have a warm jacket during the winter months in New England.
3. Lilly Pulitzer / Vineyard Vines, I adore. Growing up in preppy Connecticut it has been a custom to have multiple pieces from every seasons collection. I love the preppy prints and styles of each brand. If I want be casual, I tend to wear a printed Lilly skirt with a basic t-shirt. When it comes to Vineyard vines, I can’t live without my shep shirt. This piece goes with any outfit and fits basically any occasion!
4. Free People. I have a few pieces and sweaters from this store. Some fabrics and prints are too extreme for me because they simply just aren’t my style. I do visit the website on occasion because I have found some great pieces!
5. Anthropologie. Same with Free People, I have a couple pieces from this store. I have been trying hard to incorporate different styles into my wardrobe to go outside of my comfort zone. I believe Anthro is the perfect place to do that!
6. ShopBop. This website brings all different designers into one easy website!! I really recommend checking it out!
Over the next couple of days I’ll post my favorite designers, websites, shoes and handbags, and beauty essentials! Have a great day!